Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ways to inspire yourself on writing

Writing is a wonderful but sometimes difficult to do. Often it is very easy to not "make time" to write and no one will cause o. You have to motivate you. Here are three techniques that will help write.

Technique 1: Modify your internal dialogue

The main reason why a person is not writing the internal dialogue that run when you attempt to write. He usually takes the form of unreasonable questions as "What should I write? Or And my writing does not make any sense? Or What if my dream of writing is just silly? These issues make it a self-fulfilling prophecy. To hear you ask these questions you must immediately stop this pattern, replaced it with new questions as: "What kind of fun things to go wrong in my fictional world today and challenges that my main character overcome today?" This changes the focus from themselves to the world that you are writing about. This is very effective, since it eliminates the thoughts of doubt it is having a line and start thinking about writing.

Technique 2: The Carrot

There are common tools used to motivate people in all kinds of ways and there is no reason why you can not use these tools itself. I keep my Favorites liters of ice cream in a freezer with a note on it: "You write?" It is as simple as that. If I do not write I do not receive the reward. You can define a word or page goal you count, and then establish a reward for their achievement. And, writing is very important to establish a long line! You have to say something like: "If I write a page every day this week I'm taking myself out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate." And be sure to keep him. Do not write and not ice cream.

Technique 3: The Stick

As fun as this one is a technique that really works on two levels. Giving you a taste unpleasant task of cleaning the bathroom or organizing the garage. If you do not put your goal, then write this will be your punishment. I have used this technique and is really effective. And the interesting thing about how this technique works for me is that while I'm doing the task assigned me I am thinking of new ideas, scenarios and plots for my writing. For me, simple tasks that seem to take several hours to clear the mind and free me to think. So even if I lose I still win the challenge.

Writing is a very rewarding exercise. However, sometimes, can be a very difficult thing to do. Just put the words on paper and you have been doing since the age of four. So do not worry about anything and just write. The only way to get good at it, as with anything else, really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment